Space by Ricardo

MY STUDENT
December 17, 2014
I am thinking about my student and wondering if he is studying space as I add a Space Videos to my blog.

RICARDO G.
May 29, 2012
I am thinking about my future projects. When I was born I always wanted to study space. So, off to my future this summer …

March 4, 2011
THE SOLAR SYSTEM
I commence when Ms. North told us that we need to do circles and we put our name. I didn’t want to do that, but I tried. And then I get mad because I did not know how to do it. Then I didn’t notice that the circle that I did was shaped as the sun. And I know that almost everything in the solar system is made of circles. Planets and the sun are shaped as circles so I commenced to do the solar system. When Ms. North saw what I was doing she said that it was nice and she told me that I write a story about it and how I got the idea. And I am telling the story I am writing now.
When I finished Ms. North told me that we can do a movie. For me it seemed like a good idea. When I went to computer again I started to write something new and add more things to my story.

Published by

knorth

In 2011 Karen North was a 28-year computer science, math, technology systems and business teacher. She is an officer with ISTE SIGCT and is on the CSTA Committee working on K-8 Model Curriculum. She is currently a Technology Specialist at an elementary school in Houston ISD, allowing her the opportunity to put into practice her CS research on the K-5 level. Ms. North began her advocacy for computing in the 1980s programming BASIC, Logo and the T.I. Calculator in math courses. She also sponsored the recycling club at her school and is chair of the education committee for Keep Houston Beautiful. Retired now still advocating for outdoor and computer science education. See her home site www.build-a-brain.com for her on going advocacy.