“CHALLENGES are PROBLEMS that
Make life interesting.”
– Ridley Scott, Film Director and Producer
- Challenge: Watering … Solution: Soaker Hoses
- Problem: Soaker Hose hangs over path in the garden maze.
- Challenge: Design a continuous path.
- Problem: Blocks are needed to enclose the soaker hose inside the garden maze.
- Challenge: What data do you need to collect before buying the blocks?
- Communication Essential: Share Unique Ideas and Debate for Quality.
- DeBUG Unplanned Problems: Note there is a large ANT colony by maze entrance.
- Innovation: It is OK to disagree, that is how we solve problems and think up new ideas.
Please share your answer with your teacher, add to this blog, or email Ms. North: knorth @ wt dot net. I have the money to buy the blocks, but need you to figure out how many blocks we need. Please join the CS STEM Green Club for future design thinking projects.